Thursday 12 March 2015

Meet Mal






I am Mal the Malinois, part of the Belgian Shepherd breed.

And this is my partner Steve Bailey

My job is to protect my handler. And believe me I am one of the best at doing that
I am Hard and very fast I am what is called in the business, a very high drive dog

Do not make sudden movements near my handler as I make quick decisions I may think you are a threat

When patrolling I can smell humans and I do seek them out my hearing is very keen as well

It does not matter to me wether you are alone or there are ten of you, I will protect my handler no matter what weapons you bring with you.

And I know my handler will do the same for me. You see we have a great bond we are pack members

So finally don't come on to my site to do damage or to steal. Do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere

By the way my breed are used by special forces around the world. Including the SAS because we are the best

Stay safe and be good

If you want a demonstration or a meeting call my Handler Steve Bailey for a free consultation and a quote

On 07803 808583